Accountancy & reporting
Whether you’re a start-up, a small family business, a growing company or a large organisation, the financial experts at the Accountancy & reporting department will be happy to provide advice and support.
Based on your organisation’s needs, our accountants can:
- act as part of your administrative team
- work with you on a project basis
- take on all administration and financial reporting activities.
Your accounting and financial reporting bring about growth!
For many entrepreneurs, accounting is synonymous with obligations and compliance. However, if we can generate transparent reporting based on the financial figures, accounting becomes more than just an administrative burden. Because you can use financial reporting as a tool – as your company’s compass.
Our accountants will:
- ensure that your reporting contains clear, reliable information
- support you in interpreting the figures so that you make the right operational decisions.
Your accountant: your unique confidant!
Grant Thornton accountants go beyond the numbers. They share in your thinking – about the details of your business objectives, of course, but also about your personal objectives.
We like to build a long-term relationship based on mutual trust, which is why at Grant Thornton you will have a single trusted adviser to deal with all your questions.