As a dynamic SME, would you like to be able to rely on the expertise of a CFO, but is a full-time CFO still too big a step for your organisation? Grant Thornton offers you CFO-as-a service.
We’ll act as CFO in accordance with your needs and requirements and within an agreed time frame. This Grant Thornton service is intended primarily for SMEs, growing businesses, start-ups, scale-ups and similar organisations.
CFO-as-a-service offers great value for your organisation, by:
- improving your financial and strategic insights
- providing you with reliable financial data for making operational and strategic decisions
- acting as a sparring partner or sounding board
- increasing your organisation’s efficiency
- giving you peace of mind!
Furthermore, the CFO experts can help you with:
- Management reporting
- Budgeting and business plans
- Cash flow and gross margin analyses, cost price calculations...
- Investment analyses and loan applications
- Optimisation of administrative and financial processes
- Detecting and managing risks
- Support with financial and strategic decisions
- Grant advice
- Assistance with acquisitions and takeovers, and making an organisation sale-ready.
The CFOs are also supported by in-house tax and legal experts, enabling them to give entrepreneurs optimal advice in an enormous range of areas.
Why not benefit from these financial and strategic competencies within your organisation too? Contact CFO-as-a-service immediately.