Aligning a global mobility strategy with business objectives
In a globalised world, businesses must work seamlessly across borders. Organisations operate in multiple countries and view international expansion as a strategic objective. International talent mobility is a key element of a successful global business and with it comes challenges and risks, as well as opportunities. With ever changing global tax regulations, an effective, compliant and cost-efficiently managed international mobility program is a critical component of successful talent management and business operations.
Our Global Mobility Services team works together with you to build and evolve a smart global mobility strategy, along with policies and processes that address the complex challenges of managing an international workforce from assignees to business travelers.
We offer a wide range of services to support both companies and individuals, including:
Global Mobility Services for your business
- Strategic assignment planning
- Assignment policy development, including equalisation, protection and 'host plus'
- Budgeting and cost management
- Global compensation, pension and benefit advisory services
- Business traveler advisory and technology solutions
Global Mobility Services for your people
- Arrival and departure tax briefings and compliance
- Income tax preparation and consulting services (both for residents and non-residents)
- Application special tax regime for foreign executives
- Assistance with assessments, audits and notices
- Tax equalisation and protection reconciliation
- Social security services
- Immigration services & labor law services
Please feel free to reach out to any of the below mentioned specialists who will be more than pleased to assist you.