- Transaction advisory services
- Risicobeheer en compliancebeheer
- Interne audit
- GDPR & cybersecurity
- Data-analyse & process mining
- IT advisory, digitale transformatie & robotics
- Procesoptimalisatie en interne controles
- Fraude en integriteit
- Sustainability & Impact services
Global mining report 2014
The mining industry has always promised enormous potential rewards and equally dramatic risks. But over recent years, this trade-off has slipped with the risks far outweighing the rewards of potential investment as recession, economic uncertainty and market volatility have forced many miners out of the industry and brought others to the point of insolvency.
However, our latest report on the global mining industry, Gathering momentum: The resurgence of M&A, suggests that, after a slow 2013 and Q1 2014, acquisition activity is set to drive growth as an alignment of distressed assets and low valuations, an appetite to buy, an equal appetite to sell and lower commodity prices create a fertile environment.
This report will help mining executives make the most of this renewed momentum by exploring:
- the new mining landscape
- how to get a mining M&A deal right
- alternative financing options
- how to take advantage of the mining turnaround.